Friday, August 29, 2008

Adrian Belew and the Psychodots

Adrian Belew
Opening Act: The Psychodots
Theater of Living Arts
Philadelphia, PA
June 10, 1994
Section Right, Row BB, Seat 2
$19.50

Here are some photos from my first time seeing an Adrian Belew solo show. It was at this show I learned the very front row at the TLA is BB, and I could get a seat there simply by buying tickets at the box office right when they went on sale. The row behind it is A.

I had seen Adrian with Bowie and I was just getting familiar with King Crimson. I didn't know anything else about him.

Some other fans in the audience told me about the Bears and the significance of this not-quite-reunion. The only songs they played that I knew were Matte Kudasai and Elephant Talk, but I was so glad I went. I became a fan for life that night.

















3 comments:

Glenn G said...

The blue suit - my second favorite next to the purple one...what ever happened to neckties?

montywolf said...

cool pics!

what?

what's that?

no parker fly??

monty wolf

blockdog said...

Great Photogs !!!
That was my first tour seeing Adrian also and what a bonus to have The Dots on board.

Pre-Parker history, the well known pink, stealth Roland Strat...

Thanks !